The previous issue of Motorcycle Racer Magazine, 193, is a celebration of the fantastic performances by British riders across the world and Champions past and present.
This not-to-be-missed edition includes:
- A FREE Rossi & Cal and Ago & Grant poster.
- The KTM MotoGP machine with exclusive commentary from Neil Spalding.
- We talk exclusively to Wayne Rainey about those fantastic Yamaha two-stroke 500GP machines that helped him win three Grand Prix Championship titles.
- Reigning Moto America Superbike Champion Cameron Beaubier tells Racer what life is like as a USA racer.
- Andrew Pitt spills the beans on what's been going on in the World Superbike paddock.
- Dan Linfoot talks us through his career and explains how Honda got two riders into the 2016 British Superbike Showdown.
- Keeping Warm. Our guide to tyre warmers, mid-layers for racing and more.
- Hector Barbera and the Avintia team talk about life with the 2014 Ducati in MotoGP.
- We go behind the scenes with the Suzuki MotoGP squad with Maverick Vinales, Aleix Espargaro and their crew chiefs who reveal the secrets of their success this season.
- British Superbike. The standard Moto3 class explained and what really goes on in the Eurosport commentary booth.
- The Racer Files! How the sidecar paddock, minibike racing and Valentino Rossi's VR46 Academy are trying to change the face of racing - and the impact of the withdrawal of the Honda CBR600 on racing as we know it!
It's a bargain for just £4.95. Buy on-line now or call 0161 443 1000 to order your copy.